No one can prepare you for this day.
The one you love has said she doesn’t want to be with you anymore and now it seems your only mission in life is determining how to get your ex girlfriend back.
It seems like an impossible mystery with no clues to help you solve it.
It’s like she is a completely different person than she was just a short time ago (and that is true in many ways).
How To Get Her Back
I’m a breakup coach. It’s what I do professionally and I’ve been in the relationship-recovery service for nearly two decades.
I’m used to the question, “How do I get her back?”
It doesn’t scare me.
My most powerful strategies are in my Emergency Breakup Kit. It contains advanced strategies based on Ph.D. research, trial and error, professional observation, and nearly twenty years of being in the relationship-recovery service.
The first and best thing I’d tell you is not to ask for advice or tips from your friends.
They likely have only gone through a small handful of breakups in their lives, if that, and simply don’t have the experience to help you.
Even if they got their ex back, do they know how and why based on scientific principles or is it just what they think worked.
Don’t base your future and your chance with this woman based on the guesses or amateur guidance of friends when you can get my Emergency Breakup Kit for a measly $47. I’m thrilled I can provide it to you for less than the cost of most dates!
Honestly, for that amount, it’s not worth the risk of relying on luck.
Rely on my two decades of experience.
Strategies To Get Your Ex Girlfriend Back
That being said, I do have some things I’ll tell you here about how to win your ex girlfriend back before you get my kit.
The first thing you need to do to get your woman back is to be silent.
There are several reasons for that that I’m going to share with you in this article and it will definitely help you get on the right back toward getting her back.
Why You Must Be Silent To Get Back Together
1. Your influence over her is at a low point right now because emotional attraction has fallen. Even though there is still likely some attraction there, it’s not what it was or else she would be with you and couldn’t stand to be away. It’s really that simple. So if attraction has fallen, your presence and words don’t mean as much as they did. At this moment, she doesn’t want you in her life romantically (and you shouldn’t accept friendship from your ex if you want her back) so your interaction with her is a negative at this point. It will literally push her even further away.
2. If you reach out to her to ask for her to come back, to tell her how you feel, or if you think you’ll be smooth by pretending you are reaching out about something casual with no intent of getting her back, you are only HELPING her to move on. That’s right. Though you probably think that you have to stay in touch with her to keep her from moving on, the exact opposite is true. If you stay away, you cause some things to happen within her that must happen for her to want you back.
- Curiosity – it is a precursor to attraction. She needs to wonder what you are doing and maybe even who you are doing it with! You don’t need to reach out to her just to “let her know what’s going on with you.” Don’t fall for it. Let her wonder so that she will be preoccupied with you.
- She Misses You – As simple as it sounds (the truth is usually fairly simple), she can’t miss you if you won’t stay away. And if she doesn’t miss you, why would she want you back? What would motivate her? Nothing.
- She loses the ability to expect you to reach out – This is really important. She must come to the conclusion that you, probably, are not going to reach out. That prevents her from seeing you as a backup plan. If she thinks of you as a backup plan, she will feel that she can take her time, “try” out other men, and that if she eventually decides she wants you back that you’ll be there. But “eventually” never comes because being a backup plan is such an unattractive position to be in that she never wants to get back together with you.
3. You need her to fear losing you. If she doesn’t fear losing you – as in, she wronged you by breaking up with you and now needs to hope that you’ll take her back, what motivation does she have to come back? It has to be shocking. As in, she didn’t think you would stay gone that long. She thought you would come crawling to her, begging her to take you back. Show her more strength than that. When she realizes that you aren’t reaching out to her, the most common response is for her to fear that she has blown it with you. This can often cause panic and even desperation. Admit it, since you are feeling some of that right now, wouldn’t it be nice to know that she is feeling it for you?
Can You Talk Her Into Coming Back To You?
Your ex girlfriend didn’t just wake up and decide she was going to break up with you (unless there was an extreme event like cheating, yelling, or abuse).
She has very likely been feeling this and thinking about this for weeks or months.
So you can’t just have a talk with her and have her see it your way.
Even in the rare events where an ex girlfriend is talked into coming back, it is temporary.
And your attraction is now even lower than before.
You’ve got to think in terms of, not only what is most effective at getting back with her, but what is also going to have staying power long term.
It’s likely you tried to talk her out of it when she broke up with you.
If that worked, you wouldn’t be here, reading this.
So why do you think it would work if you tried it a second time?
You might think that it’s just because you haven’t tried hard enough.
Or maybe you just have no idea what to do and are acting in desperation.
Either way, the result is the same.
She will still be your ex if you try to talk her back into being with you. It just doesn’t work.
How To Get A Girl Back
Want her back?
Do you want to win your ex girlfriend back?
I know you do and I know you want to know how to get your ex girlfriend back fast.
I also know that it hurts terribly.
Believe me when I say that your odds are best of reuniting with her and winning her back if you give her the breakup.
Yes, you read that right.
Give it to her.
Let her have it so that at night while she only has the silence to keep her company, she has to ask herself, “What have I done?”
Let her feel that anxious, nervous, nauseating feeling in her stomach as her mind becomes her worst enemy in terms of suggestions as to why you aren’t, seemingly, even trying to get her back.
It’ll be our secret that you’ll be using an incredibly strong strategy even though it won’t even look like you are trying.
I’m serious about my Emergency Breakup Kit. After nearly two decades, do you really think you are better off on your own? Don’t let a mere $47 stand in the way of you getting her back without having to make the mistakes that can easily cost you her.
I’ve insisted it be inexpensive so that everyone can afford it. So get my Emergency Breakup Kit!