The following are the results of a survey/poll sent to members of our mailing list.
These couples surveyed were married or in a relationship they would describe as being “serious” at the time the survey was conducted.
The survey was conducted April 25, 2020.
The survey/poll asked the following question:
How has the COVID-19 lock-down affected your relationship?
The following options were provided:
- The lock down has not changed my relationship.
- The lock down has harmed my relationship.
- The lock down has been good for my relationship.
734 people responded to this survey conducted April 25, 2020 when most of the world was quarantined in their homes or under a form of restricted movement due to protective measures put in place in response to the COVID-19 pandemic of 2020.
Of the 734 who responded:
- 46% answered that the quarantine had been good for their relationship.
- 23% claimed no change.
- 31% said that the quarantine had harmed their relationship.
Demographics of Respondents:
- 49.2% of respondents were from the United States.
- 9.3% of respondents were from the United Kingdom
- 5.1% of respondents were from India
- 4.8% Canada
- 4.4% Philippines
Sex of Responders:
- 54% female
- 46% male
Age of Respondents:
- 15-17 years .9%
- 18-24 years 19.6%
- 25-34 years 22.3%
- 35-44 years 37.9%
- 45-54 years 12.6%
- 55-64 years 4.8%
- 65+ years 1.9%